Wednesday, May 25, 2016

31 Day Blogger Challenge, Intro

If you've been following my posts lately, you know I reached a crisis point a few weeks ago, and had to step back and both rest and evaluate where I'm going with several things I've got "on my plate" right now.

For those that aren't "in the know," I am studying Reiki with the lovely Elle North at Drawing Within, in tandem with her Wisdom Within School of Intuition. On May 2, I received my first Reiki attunement, and I've been kind of in a chaotic-buzz-dreamy-lost-slightly overwhelmed place since. I've also been doing physical therapy for my heels, trying to wrap up a challenging month of courses for myself and wrapping up year end records, lessons and assessments for our 5th grade homeschooler.

To say that life has been slightly crazy for me in the month of May would be a delicious understatement. However... I'm back, still putting a few things back in order regarding the blog and my business, but, I found this blog challenge while puttering around Pinterest one day, and thought this might make a fabulous way to come back to blogging. It gives me a chance to get back to writing while things are still slightly fuzzy, and it gives you the chance to learn a bit more about me!

So... for 31 days (if I'm really good, and don't get crazy busy again), you'll get to learn little things about me (to see the challenge, check out Veggiewitch by clicking here). Today, the assignment is easy, introduce the challenge, myself, and give you a recent photo of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment