Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Makeup Bags and Comfort Food - Blog Challenge Day 30

Ha! We're almost there, and this one's an easy one, if not quick.

The contents of my makeup bag, you say? I keep it simple. Leave in hair conditioner, a wide toothed comb for my curly hair, blush, two palettes of eye shadow (both browns, one sparkly for the rare evening out), lipstick in a nude color and one in a bright red, tweezers, toothbrush, toothpaste, flossers, a hair scrunchy (yes, they went out of style a decade ago; they are still the only hair ties I can use without ripping out my hair), and a bottle of bright blue nail polish. Pretty cool, huh?

So, what is my comfort food?

Cheese.

Anything cheesy does it for me when I'm really down.

Cheesy garlic bread straight out of the oven. Cheesy roasted cauliflower. Cheesy tuna casserole. Cheese biscuits. If it's ooey gooey, hot and melty, it's making me feel better just thinking about it.

And that just sounds.. cheesy. Okay, okay. Yes, bad joke. It's been one of those days, I'm afraid.

Want to read all the posts in the series so far? You can hop over to the Intro to start from the beginning. If you're enjoying this series, please feel free to use it on your own blog. I just ask that you blog ethically and cite your sources, and maybe hop over to my Facebookpage and let me know, so that we can all follow along! Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment