Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Blog Challenge Day 12 - If I Won the Lottery & What's in my Fridge Right Now

Day 12 is upon us, and I'm buzzing still just a bit from a really amazing video call with mentors Elle North and Sora Surya No. I have my Saraswati playlist on Youtube pulsing gently in my earbuds as I loose another day of blog posting for you, my lovely reader.

Question 1: If I won the lottery...

First off, I'd be absolutely dumbfounded. I don't play the lottery at all, so this would be defying the odds in so many ways. But... In the spirit of not excluding manifestation of long-held desires, I'll over-look that nagging voice in the back of my head, and lay this out for you...


  • I'd start by paying off all my debts. From years of not working, there's a nice, tidy stack of unpaid bills that I'm working my way through, in small amounts, faithfully paying what I can every month to clear this energy from my life.
  • I would set aside a tenth of my winnings in an investment account. Let that portion work passively for me.
  • The taxes would be paid off immediately, so that those hang over our heads as little as possible.
  • My husband and I would buy our house and store front. We've joked about opening a book store here in our little town, and in the past few months, it's become more than a joke. It's become a serious intention and planning for it has begun. Steps are moving forward to make it happen.
  • My hubby would get his Elio car, in a custom color that matches our business logo. He's been following the development of this little car company for months, and it's the first thing I've really seen him get serious about forming an intention around manifesting in his life. It would mean a lot of freedom for him to cut down how long he has to be away from home for his monthly appointments.
  • Anything left over would get split up for the kids and put into investment accounts for their futures. 
Question 2: What's in my fridge right now? 

We're nearing the end of the month, so pickin's are a bit slim according to the snacksters in the house. Next week will see us with a full fridge again. (and I'm only including what's in the refridgerator portion of my fridge. The freezer's a mess of corn, chicken and frozen peas)
  • half a gallon of milk
  • 2 loaves of bread
  • sunflower seed butter
  • jelly
  • barbecue sauce
  • lemon juice
  • pickles
  • some questionable grapes
  • margarine
  • salad dressing
  • bacon
  • cranberry juice
  • mustard
  • ketchup
  • mayonnaise
  • Miracle Whip
Today was a quickie, wasn't it? Join me for the next installment when we get juicy with my favorite quote and my earliest memory. 

Want to read all the posts from the beginning? Jump over here to read the intro and all the blog challenge posts to date. If you'd like to use the blog challenge for yourself, hop over to my Facebook page and let me know so that we can all follow you! Happy reading. Muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment