Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Blog Challenge Day 13 and 14 - My Favorite Quote, My First Memory, What's in my handbag and If I won the lottery

So, it seems that my lists cross over here, and I've already done both of these topics.
You can find these:  My Favorite Quote, My First Memory, What's in my Handbag, and If I Won the Lottery

Unfortunately, none of these topics change much over the course of a couple months, so I'll use today as a bit of a catch-up, two-fer-one deal for you, my lovely readers.

Hop on over here to read Day 15 (which gets both lists rolled together) or here to read the intro and catch up on my sources. I'd love to have you join me on this challenge; if you would like to, please make sure credit goes where credit is due, and let me know about it, so that we can all follow your challenge, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment